LIT LINKS: We’re perverts & more! (4/26/13)
Electric Lit relies on contributions from our readers to help make literature more exciting, relevant, and inclusive. Please support our work by becoming a member today, or making a one-time donation here.
In case you missed it, here’s what happened this week at Electric Literature and elsewhere…
- The Millions called us perverts.
- We deserved it.
- Wikipedia was accused of being sexist.
- Jane Austen was accused of being a game theorist.
- We published a hilarious and heartbreaking story by J. Robert Lennon (animation above).
- The Chicago Tribune bought lunch for The Boston Globe.
- Banned books returned as trading cards.
- Amazon said short fiction is “disappointing to customers.”
— Benjamin Samuel is the co-editor of Electric Literature. He one day hopes