LIT LINKS: We’re perverts & more! (4/26/13)
If you enjoy reading Electric Literature, join our mailing list! We’ll send you the best of EL each week, and you’ll be the first to know about upcoming submissions periods and virtual events.
In case you missed it, here’s what happened this week at Electric Literature and elsewhere…
- The Millions called us perverts.
- We deserved it.
- Wikipedia was accused of being sexist.
- Jane Austen was accused of being a game theorist.
- We published a hilarious and heartbreaking story by J. Robert Lennon (animation above).
- The Chicago Tribune bought lunch for The Boston Globe.
- Banned books returned as trading cards.
- Amazon said short fiction is “disappointing to customers.”
— Benjamin Samuel is the co-editor of Electric Literature. He one day hopes