The best way to support Electric Literature is by becoming a member, so we can rely on your regular support to publish the writers you love.
We’re trying to reach 1,000 members by the beginning of 2020, and you—yes, you, all by yourself—can get us 0.1 percent of the way to our goal.
Here’s what 1,000 members would allow Electric Lit to accomplish:
- Always pay writers on time
- Stop using Amazon affiliate links
- Improve benefits for staff members
- Pay off credit card debt
- Build a reserve fund to cover emergency expenses
You can learn more about our motivation for this membership drive here, and join us by signing up below. Thank you for supporting Electric Lit!
For a monthly gift of $5 or more, members of Electric Lit get the following benefits :
- Never wait to submit your work to Electric Lit again! Access to a private member submission portal so you can submit your fiction and essays year-round, with a guaranteed response time of 3 months or less. (Regular submissions have a 6-month response time and limited, week-long submission windows.)
- Candid conversations. Access to community discussions where you can ask advice from EL editors and fellow members, weigh in on the latest literary controversies, and trade book recommendations.
- Discounted merch: 25% off everything in our store for as long as you are a member, and early access to new merchandise.
Have a question about your membership or want to know more before joining? Email Calvin Kasulke at firstname.lastname@example.org.