12 Last-Minute Non-Book Gifts for Writers
Electric Lit relies on contributions from our readers to help make literature more exciting, relevant, and inclusive. Please support our work by becoming a member today, or making a one-time donation here.
1) For the Writer Who’s All Work and No Play
2) For the Writer Stuck In a Rut
3) For the Revisionist
4) For the Writer Who Thinks Every Draft is Shit
5) For the Female Writer (Any Genre)
6) For the Writer Who Wants You to STFU
7) For the Writer Who Needs to Set the Mood
8) For the Cortázar Fanatic
9) For the Latinx Writer
10) For the Writer Who Imagines a World Where Colleges have been established based on the philosophies of Marcus Garvey, Audre Lorde, Ida B. Wells, Harriet Tubman, George Washington Carver and James Baldwin.
11) For the Writer Who Needs to Work Out a “Plot Twist”
12) For the Acerbic Coffee Drinking Writer